Welcome

Don't be afraid of skeletons, they are a part of who you are.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Making myself crazy for nothing

My brain is on over load. I have too many things I want to get done. That always causes a problem for me. It ends up making me crazy and I get nothing done in the process. I do have 3 projects that need to get wrapped up ASAP. 1. Complete the scrapbook I started for my niece. I started it a year ago. I have fallen out of love with the project. 2. Complete the scrapbook for my God daughter. I am excited about this project, but keep dragging my feet. 3. Get my website up and running. My husband made me a web site so that I can sell my stuffed Cucuys. I need to make some and get them up on the site. Imagine my husband spent all his time making a web site for me and I haven't done anything with it.

No comments: